LF: grabs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: grabs
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:58:04 -0800
Cc: [email protected]
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 03:58:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
KL1X will leave the rx on 137 Khz - two argo screens updating evey three or so mins for the next week or so subject to black outs, moths, squirrels and my friendly groundhog.

http://myweb.cableone.net/flow    main web site KL1X

http://myweb.cableone.net/flow/dx00000.jpg
Normal Americas' sub band (friendly to our VE friends!)

http://myweb.cableone.net/flow/eu00000.jpg
Carrying the ZL/VA test grabs "channel"

XXX    MOBILE REPORT  XXX

From KL1X/ Mobile Oklahoma at 0250z - XKO is very strong (audible beneath
the S9 qrm) and beginnings of XGJ perhaps

If I compare this against the main array and TS870 Ive perhaps got 1dB s/n imovement on the large tx loop, thats all. The E probe i on the car however is within 200 ft of the loop and maybe getting a little ommpf coupling. All seems well for the XE LF rxpedition

Good luck tonite chaps!

Laurence em26aq