Re: LF: Recording of Rugby Loran-C

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Recording of Rugby Loran-C
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:58:37 EDT
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:04:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
John,

Interestingly, Alan G3NYK and I had some contact with a BBC person at a NPL Time & Frequency Club meeting a year or so ago. The subject under discussion between us at that time related to TV synch pulse stability and Droitwich etc. etc. The guy was extremely helpful and seemed to have contacts in all the right areas. I wonder if your contact is the same person or if you might like this topic to be made known to our contact?

73 de Pat g4gvw