LF: download from XE 14th 2300 MDT

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: download from XE 14th 2300 MDT
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:54:59 -0800
Cc: [email protected]
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:53:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Report from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico 9-14th Oct (In spite of a busted PC)

http://myweb.cableone.net/flow/dx00000.jpg

Heres the latest download above (which Im still working on) but signals seen here include XFX XGJ and XKO - think thats John XES on the faster blips on his channel. DCF39 was audible and looks real wide on Argo that night. The 12th was another good TA night but 13th was poorer with DCF39 just detectable on Argo.

XGJ looks around >4100Kms away and as you can see XKO is putting out a potent signal and was visible from Dusk to dawn everytime I looked.

Im searching other tapes and might have just snagged TIL but working in it..

Rig = FRG100, antennae is L400B LF Engineering E probe on quad magmount on small compact parked outside the front of a busy street in San Jose del Cabo EL52/53 dependant on how I parked the car. Audio recorded in Sony Digital 8 camcorder, High mountain ranges just 7 miles to the North - arrid desert. Im about 100 yards from the beach here but signals had crossed the small Baja peninsular and Sea of Cortez, rest of the signals were coming across the continental landmass..

Laurence XE/KL 1 X mobile....as was