RE: LF: XDW?

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: XDW?
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 04:09:38 -0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:10:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Excellent - Thanks for the report Mike and glad to see the path is open , can I get the times in GMT? Im going to presume its just after South Island ZL dusk

The ZL1BPU DDS is set for "F4" mode which is MFSK and hex coding is a repeated 1F giving 5 steps at 0.0847Hz starting close to 137.775Khz - tone period something like 130 or more secs - I havent calibrated the period exactly .

The transmissions have been +24hrs for the last 4 days or so since weve had a break in the near constant thunderstorms, but no path to Eu so it seems as its still nearly lit all the way. Im not hearing/seeing dcf39 at all between transmissions at night.

The weather looks like holding for a while so Ill leave the tx up as Im getting some interesting US daytime reports too. Loop tuning hasnt been touched for the past couple of weeks or so and we are still running High 40's loop current.

Laurence KL1X
EM26aq oklahoma
status http://myweb.cableone.net/flow