Re: LF: Current "lost" in loading coil

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Current "lost" in loading coil
From: Dick Rollema <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:53:33 +0100
Cc: "W.F. Oorschot" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rik and others,

William tells me that the measurement of the aerial capacitance was not a very accurate one. So it is probably lower than 210 pF.

The coil sits on a wooden stool of about 50 cm high and not too near a radiator. The coil is wound on a 40 cm diameter PVC pipe and contains 200 m of wire.

73, Dick, PA0SE