LF: RE: Decca help needed

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Decca help needed
From: "james moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:03:51 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Warren, LF Group,

I just discarded the original connector on the end of the litz wire, and
replaced it with an eyelet with about a 4mm hole in it. I then drilled a 4mm
hole through the centre of the big fast-on tab and bolted the connection
together.

I have seen this large size of fast-on used as the chassis earth connection
for some European car stereos - so perhaps it might be worth enquiring of a
company that fits these to see if they have any of the mating connectors, if
you want the "proper" thing!

Good luck with the Decca mods,

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU