LF: Re: RE: Re: QRSS - KN ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: QRSS - KN ?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:10:11 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris the abbreviation often used in place of "73" by many ops is "TU"
.... presumably "Thank You "  The other usage that I am sure you have seen
is after a CQ call the reply uses the suffix letters of the CQer only. After
that suffixes only are used.
"?" was also suggested in place of "QRZ"...."Q" codes are not very
"economical"!!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK