Re: LF: FIRE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FIRE
From: Steve Dove <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:12:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

I was staggering today through one of the US outlets of China, Inc, (otherwise known as WalMart) when I saw pretty substantial-looking moulded plastic pairs of car inspection ramps; you know, of the sort up onto which one drives the front two wheels just prior to getting a faceful of old engine oil.

That'd give insulation, and a bit more distance to reduce chassis to ground capacitance.

       Cheers,

              Steve