LF: tyres

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: tyres
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:07:02 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I doubt if they have parrots* but  you do have straight-line thinking. !
Forget the tyres.!
Bolt a 6 inch pvc pipe-leg at each corner.
Make the length such that the tyres are off the ground a few inches, then if one leg collapses, the rig fails safe by resting on the  wheels.

 Better still, reconfigure so that the trailer is at earth potential and earth it with a good spike in a puddle of pee.

Bryan