Re: LF: PSK/MSK/JASON SKED

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PSK/MSK/JASON SKED
From: brian hodgson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:09:29 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf -

Did you see anything of my psk/msk/Jason signals ??

I think I saw a weak psk31 signal on 137.7 at 1105 and a PSK08 signal 0n137.5 at 1112 but I could not get them to decode.

However I DID decode a few words of a fast Jason signal at 1205 which included your club callsign. There seemed to be two or three signals near 137.5 including what looked like MSK.

Sorry I couldn't get any better copy - it may be that my bigger aerials (2m multiturn loop and 3.5 x 7.5 m tx loop) have nulls in your direction - best Rx signals were via my 1m rotatable multiturn loop. Thanks for trying

Brian

Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok, I will be at DF0WD on thursday 11:00 UTC (maybe earlier), looking
for any signals around 137.5 kHz, and put out occasinal calls in PSK08
and Jason Fast / Jason Fast Turbo mode.