Re: LF: G3YKB PSK31 copy in Ipswich

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3YKB PSK31 copy in Ipswich
From: brian hodgson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:47:14 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf

Yes, I would like to try a sked - I could transmit at 1100 or 1200 UTC to-morrow (Thursday 6th) or Friday (7th) and possibly Sunday.

I did get some copy from your PSK08 QSO with Jim (M0MBU) a few weeks back so that may be the best mode to start with.

Brian

Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]> wrote:

As I am also interested in some "inter-EU" tests... do you have any
preferred times of activity ?
Since I cannot operate on LF from home, a sked would be appreciated.
Still on vacation here so I can be at DF0WD any time.

My ERP is 80 mW at best, locator JO42FD (roughly 600 km east of London
;-) so using PSK31 may be a bit optimistic, "Jason Fast" or even -Turbo,
or possibly PSK08 may be more suited for this distance.

For PSK08 & co, make sure you have at least Spectrum Lab V2.4 b26
installed, because the filters have been improved now to make them more
immune against strong carriers in the vincinity of the wanted signal.