Re: LF: G3YKB PSK31 copy in Ipswich

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3YKB PSK31 copy in Ipswich
From: brian hodgson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:19:10 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan -

many thanks for the report - you're my best Dx report on LF so far.....

Apart from the PSK31 I've also loaded up the software for the faster Jason and MSK08/31 so will be trying them out on 137.5

Brian

PS sri if you've tried a direct email but Onetel have screwed up my usual account so I'm using Yahoo for a few days.

Alan Melia <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all, nice to see some PSK31 copy on LF (137.500) from my old friend
Brian....last time we worked was probably on VHF RTTY using Creed
teleprinters.