Re: LF: A bit of winter solstice reading....

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: A bit of winter solstice reading....
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:37:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID397iLPwM40047X29
Thomas,
  the only written documentation for Spectran is the PDF document downloadable from the Web site.
But if you need some specific help on some functions, just ask either here or privately.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

T Coll wrote:
If I Might turn the subject slightly from all of the "Scienific Gohst hunting" revalations (grin)           and speaking of Spectran      ( which is a very impressive peice of work, in my book ) I   was wondwering if there  were more    matyerial  that anyone knows of (  aside  of course  from  the  documentation already on   the authors site)
any further documentation, projects, etc Concerning this  delightful toy/tool, as I have    spent  a  bit of time trying to learn more of  this peice of software and it's potential as an aid in comprehending and understanding this whole area   (DSP Tools etc.)  a bit better.

Regards and thanks ---
    I might add that although I have nothiing  (words of wisdom or otherwise) to add to the LF Group --- I still     am   an  avid reader and  hats off to all of you anyone furthering the boundaries of  radio .

Regards and Thanks from
N0QAZ
Thomas (Tom) C  Collins