Re: LF: A bit of winter solstice reading....

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: A bit of winter solstice reading....
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:24:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID659iLPoyo0173X38

Aha Gentlemen!

We have a solution. The EH -antenna probably does work in the sense that it exists in this universe but radiates in another!
Now that I AM prepared to believe !
Hmmm, thinking of non-existant things, like EH antenna radiation or ghosts, do you know
that Spectran has made its way through Discovery Channel for a ghost-hunting program ?
Look here:
http://www.exn.ca/dailyplanet/view.asp?date=9/8/2004
And then click on :
Let the ghost hunt begin...

You will see a Windows Media Player video, about a ghost-hunting program carried out in
Edinburgh, Scotland, that uses Spectran to detect infrasounds, which, according to them,
are a possible indication of the presence of ghosts....  hmmm, in the next version I must
add a ghost-trigger function, that sounds an alert if the spectrum energy below 10 Hz is greater
than a given threshold... :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD