Re: LF: MW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MW
From: jannsen <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:08:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Walter Staubach schrieb:
Good News for 2005
Dear friends,
        last week I got a permission to operate a MW-transmitter from the
 German RegTP (Regulierungsbehörde für Telekommunikation und Post). It will
 be used for studies of progagation and testing modern receiving modes.
Some data: Frequency 440KHz, bandwidth 200Hz, max. 9W ERP
Call DI2AG (the DI-prefixes are for test and research only, therefore this is
 no hamradio application).
Modes A1A, A1B, F1B, G1B. Location JN59NO.
The permission is valid in 2005.
The TX will be operated as a beacon, QRSS3 prefered, with a text like "DI2AG
 JN59NO 1W". This will be repeated in normal CW.
I would be glad to receive your reports like date / time from - to / report
 in uV/m or dB below noise or similar / remarks / by e-mail. Screenshots
 appreciated.
The QRSS-frequency will be 440.044Khz, I hope there will not be other lines.
Please send your mails to [email protected] or [email protected] I`ll try to get [email protected] , too.
Please prepare your equipment for 440KHz. At 1.1.05   00.01MEZ the big switch
 will be turned from red to green.
I´ll keep you informed.
73   Walter  DJ2LF

Hi Walter,
guess you know it: on 440,000kHz is the NDB (?) "FW" with its sideband (A2A). vy strong here in JO43SV.

happy trasmitting!

Uwe/dj8wx