Re: LF: Re: RE: Telephone wires

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: Telephone wires
From: captbrian <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:36:10 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Is the space above my front garden a 'free-for-all' then ?.

If my aerial wires tangle with their beastly 'phone wires , will it become a matter of whose wire-cutters get there first.? LF needs are about to have me string stuff up in front of the house where previously HF stuff has been firmly behind it.

Bryan

who will Quoting Stewart Bryant <[email protected]>:

You might want to be quick though.

I understand that the farmers are about to inundate the power and
phone people with pole movement demands.

- Stewart