Re: LF: QRSS origin

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS origin
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:56:46 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
[email protected] wrote:
I think you now have me in a "Mate" situation and my only defensive ploy is to try to influence the character of your theologian of choice. He will of necessity be either a "believer", a "denier" or a "doubter". Either way, I need time to figure out which one will benefit my case. May I be allowed a parsec or two for my next move please?  :)
Pat, were we playing chess ? I didn't know that.... in any case I can concede you not just one, nor two parsecs
but a countably infinite number of them. But don't forget that, being the eternity, our ultimate destiny, a
linear continuum, if you compute (aleph-nought / aleph-one) the result is zero.....   :-)   (if Cantor was right)

But you are certainly right, let's put these arguments to a rest, as this is, after all, an LF discussion group !

73  Alberto  I2PHD
P.S. Isn't the parsec a measure of space and not of time ?