Re: LF: QRSS origin

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS origin
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:25:11 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Now, you may have me there Alberto!

However, have you considered the potential of the egg in those circumstances to choose a continuum in which to exist in which it may also determine for itself its eventual identity/species.
If it chooses an existence in which it manifests an identity which I may enjoy as the taste, aroma and texture not only of bacon and eggs but also black pudding, plum tomatoes, mushrooms and buttered toast and Douwe Egberts breakfast coffee partaken in the fresh air of an early morning in the middle of a forest in the south east Netherlands in late summer then I will name that egg "Paradise"!

73 de Pat g4gvw