Re: LF: QRSS origin

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS origin
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:14:21 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Now my problem is that I am trying to come to terms with the psychological problems of the cat who thinks he has laid the egg himself because he has no references on which to base his non-experience of the event but cannot believe that an object as regular as an egg can possibly have been designed by a chicken. The chicken, however, also has no recollection of laying the egg but cannot believe the cat capable of producing such a desirable artifact!
The egg has not expressed an opinion so far!

Have fun!

73 de Pat g4gvw