Re: LF: Re: AF shifter / pitch control

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: AF shifter / pitch control
From: Thomas Kölpin <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:02:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Alberto, dear Jim,

thanks for your references to SDRadio - I´ll try it asap!

73 es cuagn
Tom, DK1IS

Alberto di Bene schrieb:

Thomas Kölpin wrote:

Dear Alberto,

would it be possible to add such a feature, for instance, to your fine
SPECTRAN software?
[...]

Tom,

Jim Moritz beated me in answering your question ! He is right, you can use SDRadio
found at http://www.weaksignals.com  for what you want to do.
SDRadio is meant to be fed with the two I and Q signals from a quadrature converter, but if you send the same signal to both the sound card channels, you will have the 48 kHz spectrum folded on itself, with the negative portion being a mirroring of the positive one. You have then only 24 useable kHz of band, but they should suffice for your purposes. There isn't a detailed user manual for SDRadio, sorry, writing manuals is not my preferred
occupation :-)  but I am available here or privately for help.

Good luck.

73  Alberto  I2PHD