LF: RE: AF shifter / pitch control

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: AF shifter / pitch control
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:31:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Tom, LF Group,

Such a function is already available with Alberto's "SDRadio",
(http://www.sdradio.org/)which has a nice spectrum display from which you
can select the frequency and bandwidth of the section of spectrum you wish
to listen to. A similar function is available with DL4YHF's "Spectrum Lab".
I have tried both these; you need a fairly fast PC - my 300MHz lap-top is
not quite fast enough, and although the software runs, the audio drops out
from time to time.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU