Re: LF: Marek and others

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Marek and others
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:03:43 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Marek,
     tnx fer info. Ok abt ur high noise level. So let`s try with the loop.
Abt our report system:
My proposal: If one can hear the station, he should give "A" or "Ax" (A for
audible), or "Sx" (as usual).
The "O" is then included and not necessary to transmit, because an audible
signal must always be "O" on the screen.  What do the others think?
73   Walter DJ2LF