LF: LF Activity.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF Activity.
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:51:26 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Good morning all,
this posting is simply to inform any interested party or parties that as
from 1300z today I am quitting LF.
Poor health coupled with bad weather has meant that there is a backlog of
repair work needed  on the "outside bits" (as well as a new TX) and I no
longer have either the physical or mental resources to undertake all this
work - never mind any motivation.
It has been interesting and fun, but there are other things I wish to try so
this afternoon the LF antenna will come down. I shall remain on the
reflector for a while yet, so 'bye for now' to all those with whom I have
had enjoyable contact - either on air or by e-mail.

73 de,

Ian GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ