Re: LF: Marek and others

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Marek and others
From: "Marek SQ5BPM" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:21:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo to you,
       saw Marek yesterday mostly O, sometimes M.
Several calls, but no response.

Sorry Walter, I didn't have a single trace of your signal in Argo.

Maybe next time I will have the receiving loop ready, which hopefully will
improve the RX on my side: even though I hardly tried, I couldn't hear
RU6LWZ on CW (sorry Ed). SP5ZCC in principle is not the best place for low
bands due to QRMs - we are in the middle of an 18000 city and Warsaw is just
a few kilometers away. It gets only worse as the time passes...

So with RU6LA, who
was stronger than Marek. Had QSO with Teo,
YU7AR, was audible most time with 25uV/50ohms,
ufb.

YU7AR is usually audible here also (not yesterday though), I wonder if he
can _hear_ our signal?

Just BTW: Is there a simple common way to send the expression "audible" as
an addition to the report during the QSO? I didn't find any info... If both
stations send it, it would be a good opportunity to try CW. Sending the word
"audible" is long and not practical. Something like four dashes instead of O
would do, but... :-) Any ideas? Maybe "O!" ? Exclamation mark is not an
international CW character and does not work in QRSS (even as a comma). So
maybe a full-stop: "O." ? Or "O" followed by a number indicating the audible
strength? Or just "O" and then "Sx" where x is a number? It would really
make things easier! Talking via the Internet is not the way I like. Sorry if
discussion alike has already happened on the reflector.

The 137.xx is a crazy band. For me it seems to be the
best way with a lot of work not to make a QSO, hi.

Hard not to agree...

73   Walter DJ2LF

73! Marek SQ5BPM