LF: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:31:20 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF friends,

Though I'm currently not active on LF, I will be at DJ2LF's LF-meeting during the Ham Radio Fair 2003 in Friedrichshafen. The schedule printed in the CQ-DL magazine says the LF meeting takes place on Friday, June 27, after the HF Information at 16:00 in room "Schweiz" ("Switzerland") - whatever and whereever that may be (somewhere in "Foyer West" or the "Conference Center").

Walter please put me right if this information is outdated, otherwise see you soon !

Foreign visitors beware: The fair takes place on the new location near the airport, and a certain amount of chaos may be pre-programmed ;-). There is a bus shuttle to the fair from the train station and the harbor.

I will be QRV during the fair on 439.475 MHz in FM because I still didn't finish my LF-handheld TRX...

Regards,
Wolf DL4YHF