Re: LF: Re: 73kHz NOV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 73kHz NOV
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 04:51:01 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 6/22/03 6:59:24 PM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

> Hi All,
> Has anyone had any official notification from the RA regarding the end of
> the 73kHz situation ? My NOV
> makes no mention of a final date and I have had no
> communication on the subject, apart from some messages on this reflector.
So
> what is to stop me continuing to transmit beyond the end of June ?
> 73 Laurie.
Laurie. I did overhear a conversation on 80 metres, true or otherwise that
73 khz permits could be extended if there was any interest. I would expect
that someone somewhere especially those representing radio amateurs in the
UK would definitely know. One approach, go directly to the  RA and enquire
if it is permissible to continue. I have found this the best way in the
past, avoid third parties if possible, they are just the messengers handling
the licence/nov etc
73 de Mal/G3KEV

Hi.

The BR68 booklet lists several methods by which changes and suspension to the amateur radio licence can take place. Various notices in official publications seems favourite. Sadly, it's our responsibility to look at them. No individual notification ever seems to take place........Only individual prosecution.

73  73k

David