Re: LF: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:45:17 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] wrote:
Though I'm currently not active on LF, I will be at DJ2LF's LF-meeting during the Ham Radio Fair 2003 in Friedrichshafen. The schedule printed in the CQ-DL magazine says the LF meeting takes place on Friday, June 27, after the HF Information at 16:00 in room "Schweiz" ("Switzerland") - whatever and whereever that may be (somewhere in "Foyer West" or the "Conference Center").
[...]
Wolf,
    if you have a digital photocamera, it would be nice to have a Web page with pictures
and call signs... so that one could associate to the call sign the real image of the guy,
and not that fictious picture built unconsciously in our minds based on the perceived
character, originated maybe by the general tone of his postings...  I hope to be not
asking too much, do it only if you have no problems in doing it,  thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD