LF: Re: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:44:25 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hamradio 2003

Thanks, Wolf, for information to all. You are absolutely right. Markus, DF6NM, will also be there and give a lecture about his LF direction finder. It is a broadband simultaneous direction finder, which shows the direction of the incoming signals encoded by colour, with a kind of spectrogram display. Very interesting, indeed.
    After that we intend to continue with "eyeball-QSO´s" in the "Dorfkrug"-restaurant. Best beer, wine and food (local style) available.
    BTW: Hartmut DL1VDL (chairman HF DARC) will report about the HFpropagation forecast by DK0WCY (10,144MHz) in CW, PSK31, RTTY and on 5,195MHz (DRA5) as well.

73   Walter DJ2LF