Re: LF: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ham Radio Friedrichshafen
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:05:58 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] wrote:
Hi Alberto,

>   if you have a digital photocamera, it would be nice
> to have a Web page with pictures and call signs...

Ok, I will try my best with an ancient 'sub-megapixel' camera.

Would be very nice to meet one or two Italian fellows there, too.. ;-)

Hi Wolf,
    many thanks. For Web publishing you don't need lots
of megapixels... even if you have them, you will have then to
resample the image to, let's say, 640 x 480, which is less
than half a megapixel, so...

I won't be there, nor Vittorio IK2CZL. I know there will be many
Italians, but don't know how many of them interested in LF.
Probably Giulio IK2DED will go, ask for him at the ARI stand
(ARI is the Italian equivalent of your DARC).

Enjoy the trip

73  Alberto  I2PHD