LF: AF in June - TNX!

To: "flo flo" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AF in June - TNX!
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:48:45 +0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
LF-enthusiasts!

Wednesday, June 25, 2003 Laurence wrote:

ff> By my reckoning a much better night. DCF39 came on strong from 1903 with ff> strongly audible peaks early on (2100Z) - a hint of Peter LDO, given the ff> freq, just before midnight but nothing solid. QRN was at a norm.

ff> DCF faded at 0410 ( I was up sending off 3 project groups to the North and ff> centre of the country)

ff> Now QRT - thanks for everyones efforts -

ff> Laurence Accra - Ghana

Laurence, TNX for the very difficult efforts!

Accepted  by you in Ghana about 5 thousand(?) Argocaps have the large
advantage!
It is interesting to me to look at the African lines-QRM - Loran's & others
and DCF39-levels in Ghana.
What period of a season is favorable for work from Africa on 136?
(QRM+QRN+propagation+weather)
Whether is solved where in Africa officially 136 now?

Who the following will go to open Africa on 136?

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru