LF: Re: ghana 24/25th

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: ghana 24/25th
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:10:14 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Laurence, yes the CFH plot shows a considerably better level in the
second part of the night, and Brian's overnight DCF39 plot shows some
improved levels.  It is a pity you just caught conditions at an active
period but it does show that the path is certainly possible, even in summer.

Thanks for all your efforts and have a good journey back to the colder
climes.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]