LF: 73kHz/ IEE conference

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz/ IEE conference
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:46:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

I hope to be QRV over the weekend, as well as on Monday, on 73k - will send a note to the reflector once I am ready to go.

During the week, I attended the IEE conference "HF Radio Systems & Techniques 2003" in Bath, and presented a paper on the field strength and impedance measurements on LF antennas I performed a while back. This went down quite well, and generated a good deal of conversation afterwards with various well-known people in the professional LF and HF world. John, G3WKL also presented a well-received paper on "Amateur Radio at 30MHz and Below", and Prof. Mike Underhill, G3LHZ also had a couple of papers, so amateurs were well represented.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU