LF: 73 KHz activity.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73 KHz activity.
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:14:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Have been monitoring 73KHz all last night and today without seeing anything
except a carrier on 71.97 which must have appeared at around 1100z and a
couple of smpsus which came on at Wimbledon start time.
This evening I shall put out QRSS3 CQ calls on or around 72KHz  at 20 minute
intervals commencing at 1930z and continuing until such time as I get either
a response or fed up - which will probably be around local mudnight. No
misprint, that. Rain so heavy it got into the new coil housing. Happily
antenna current seems unaffected.
Hoping fervently for more activity Sat/Sun/Mon.

73,

Ian GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ