LF: RE: Getting wires over trees

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Getting wires over trees
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:48:45 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Walter,

I thought I was was the king of the arrow-shooting crowd but that crossbow
beats me by almost 4X! Is this for a giant loop antenna? (missed the
original post) I used to make my arrows as well but found Wal-Mart has
descent Aluminum ones for only $3.50.
Bill A

PS: Be careful!!!!!

Forget the bow and arrow; get yourself a high-power crossbow. I have a
200-lb draw one that will put monofilament 50lb fishing line over 100 ft
trees 150ft away and land 300ft beyond it. It is also very accurate and
does
not require you to build up muscle power to draw like a traditional bow and
arrow. Problem is, you can't reduce its power for smaller trees and
distances so I had to get some less powerful ones (80/150 lbs). Make my own
arrows from 6 mm copper tubing.

Walter G3JKV.

---