LF: Re: 2-nd probe

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 2-nd probe
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:51:05 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Vlad,

sorry to hear about your problems, I do exactly know what you are talking
about, I have lost about 2 dozens FETs during my experiments. So good luck
and hope to receive a signal from you next time.

73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

P.S.: A suggestion from my side: maybe you could move your beacon-test
frequency a little bit further off the very busy 137.700 kHz, maybe to a
range between 137.725 to 137.750 kHz or so, because there was a lot of
traffic going on yesterday night that would have covered your signal.