LF: SAT

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SAT
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:45:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Very little acty this weekend so far on LF so I am fiddling about trying to RX digital Sat TV with little success so far. The only tuning aid that I have is the bargraph on the TV but its not very good. Does anyone know what sort of meter is normally used for alignment purposes, and the cct info so that I could make one. I can RX norm sat TV with out a problem but the digital is very critical.
I did get one indication on the bargraph that gave me a transport nr and a network id 013e (is that the sat posn)
Any info appreciated.

73 de Mal/G3KEV