Re: LF: Amidon Cores (in the UK)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Amidon Cores (in the UK)
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:53:26 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 4/25/03 8:52:54 AM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Tnx to all who replied on this subject.  BFI seem to be the preferred UK
supplier for micrometals.  I actually need some of the smallest cores T20-2 or
similar for a bank of sixteen 11th order elliptic filters for multiple anti
aliassing filters in a digital receiver.

Andy.

I was at the Kempton park rally yesterday.

Syon Trading had the 2 material toroids in the following:    20  25  30  37   + the usual larger sizes up to 2 inches. For the smaller sizes the 1 off cost is about 35p each.

73

David