RE: LF: Amidon Cores (in the UK)

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Amidon Cores (in the UK)
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:24:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Tnx. That's quite a large range !
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From:   [email protected] [SMTP:[email protected]]
Sent:   2003/04/28 13:53
To:     [email protected]

In a message dated 4/25/03 8:52:54 AM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Tnx to all who replied on this subject. BFI seem to be the preferred UK supplier for micrometals. I actually need some of the smallest cores T20-2 or similar for a bank of sixteen 11th order elliptic filters for multiple anti aliassing filters in a digital receiver.

Andy.

I was at the Kempton park rally yesterday.

Syon Trading had the 2 material toroids in the following: 20 25 30 37 + the usual larger sizes up to 2 inches. For the smaller sizes the 1 off cost is about 35p each.

73

David
<< File: ATT00000.htm >>