RE: LF: RE: RE: Re: RX-LOOP

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: RE: RE: Re: RX-LOOP
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:56:48 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Not really,
I forgot about it when I mounted the frame antenna, so it may not be much
problems at my QTH in suburban area, but I experienced some noise problems when
the active antenna was mounted just above the roof. Mounted it further up above
the roof and added a ferrite choke type balun - hidden just under the side of
the roof. And didn't find it to be much noise problems any more. It is
aluminium type roof plates.
So it is very difficult to say whether it has improved or how much effect it
really has. As long as I haven't experienced any particular noise it is all
based on guesswork and impossible to figure out what and where the improvement
could be done.

I am familiar with EMC - or say - balance problems - from situations at work,
when solving problems with noise tansients on 2MB PCM systems on long telephone
lines.

73, Jan-Martin
---
J M Nøding, Datakvalitet, TTS, Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/
Telefon 0047-380-52660, 9077-7126 (QTH: 0047-380-87178)