Re: LF: Argo V1 build 132

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Argo V1 build 132
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:04:49 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:11 PM

Hi Alberto

> Boys, that screen is becoming fast crowded... but maybe that callsign
> could just automagically
> show only in the captured images, without cluttering the normal
viewing....

What Alberto has produces is an effective yet simple and easy to piece of
software. You don't have to know about technical things like 'FFTs, 'bins'
and 'sampling times' to set it up and use it. I have worked in software
development places where there always seems to be a "wouldn't it be nice
if"
section who want to add things until the whole SW package becomes unwieldy
and difficult to use.
I propose that ARGO is left much as it is unless any new bugs are found or
some new way of processing the signals is found.

Agree. It works perfectly well for what was intended. If you need more as I
do sometimes use something else like Spectran or Speclab
For the more technical there is Spectran and SpectrumLab.
It is easy to add cSpectran and Speclab.

allsigns to images using any package that handles .JPG
files.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>