LF: Argo V1 build 132

To: "a RSGB LF E-List" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Argo V1 build 132
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:55:30 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Can we get the Argo V1 build 132 software to balance my check book and fix
my XP O/S when it crashes?

Hope no one was offended by my dry sense of humor when I posted the above.
Seeing that I'm still new to LF, all posts here have been very helpful to
me. Not
many are interested in LF yet on this side of the big pond but I think that
will change
when we get our 2200 meter allocation.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF
EL87WX
Plant City, FL, USA

[email protected]
[email protected]

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources And More:
http://www.kn4lf.com

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather Geomagnetic Data Plus
MF Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

---