LF: Argo V1 build 132

Subject: LF: Argo V1 build 132
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 17:05:04 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have just uploaded Argo V1 build 132 to the weaksignals site.

There are just a couple of mods :

- On the main panel now also the date is shown, in addition to the time

- An error has been corrected, where strange things happened if you
 specified an inexistent path for the capture file. This dialog has been
 rewritten.

Just one note : the date format used is what is set on your PC, in the
Regional Settings panel. Open the Windows Control Panel, then select
Regional Settings, then the tab Date (should be the last one).
Here set the Short Date Style as you please. I used this format : MMM dd, yyyy
(cut and paste that directly into the edit field).
If you choose a too long format, then the date display could corrupt the
peak display on the panel of Argo.

URL for downloading :  http://www.weaksignals.com

Enjoy and report any errors,  thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD