RE: LF: Question on building homebrew variable caps...

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Question on building homebrew variable caps...
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:43:02 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>
166.5kc. Bill Ashlock told me that the variable cap is a small part of the
total capacitance so there will be only a bit over 1/2a in the variable cap.
I do need to have a voltage rating of 2.5kv. This is for a 400w transmitter
and a big transmit loop for a Part-5 experimental station.

Mike>WE0H
http://www.we0h.us/lf.html