Re: LF: glfer 0.3 for Linux

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: glfer 0.3 for Linux
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:15:25 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi, Claudio and Group.

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Claudio Girardi wrote:

Dear LF Group,
I have just finished a new release of glfer, a Linux application combining a spectrogram viewer and a QRSS/DFCW keyer. As usual, the code is released as open source and can be downloaded from http://www.qsl.net/in3otd/glfer.html .

It's wonderfull! I am looking for such a program for a long time...
I don't like any Windows and use Linux and MS DOS.
But does it use X-system of Linux? Unfortunely my computer is very old
and X-system works bad...
Also what hardware requiremens for the program?

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb