Re: LF: ARG0

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ARG0
From: "Bob Eldridge " <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:39:12 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>

The argo crash info on my screen says:
Fatal error 0E at 0028 : C02987A8 in VXD VWIN32(05) + 000012D0

I gather some others get the same problems at times, on various PC's. I am
sure Alberto will put it right when he gets time.
73 de Mal/G3KEV

I had a similar problem, but suspected my computer or my operation of it
rather than suspecting the program. I removed garbage files and added some
RAM, and the problem, whatever it was, has gone.

Has anyone written any operating notes on ARGO? Are there any disadvantages
of selecting slow refresh when looking for 120-second dots (which allows
less frequent captures)?

Bob VE7BS