LF: Re: Re: ARG0

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: ARG0
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:29:39 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 10:11 PM
Subject: LF: Re: ARG0

Mal, when I first started trying all these programs like ARGO, Spectran etc I had an ole 486 machine with a basic Creative sound card and 64M of RAM and always seemed to be a bit on edge with them working...I finally just said the heck with it and went with a nice Dell(used) 800mhz and 256M of RAM and a Creative128 sound card and magically these programs cruise along with no sign of hic-up.Sure is nice .That may not be an option but the point is they do require some help HI!!!
73 de Lloyd W3NF
Thanks for the info and observations Lloyd. I suppose I should get an updated Computer, although the 166 mhz machines are going well otherwise.
73 de Mal/G3KEV