LF: QSL cards

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QSL cards
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:24:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Today for the first time I received a packet of QSL cards via the Bureau - all from LF stations of course! Thanks to all who sent their cards to me; hopefully all will have received mine via the bureau by now also, but since some relate to QSOs from a few years back, and my records are not very good, I may have forgotten somebody. So if you have not received a QSL card and would like one, (or if you know somebody else who is grumbling!) please let me know and I will send a card direct.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU