LF: Re: RE: ARG0

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: ARG0
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:47:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 5:12 PM
Subject: LF: RE: ARG0

Mal,

I used to have a similar problem running my ARGO computer with its old
hard
drive. Eventually the drive totally failed and I replaced it with a newer
one off another computer and the problem no longer showed up. Have you run
the Scan Disk program lately
All the time and as I said Bill no other programme crashes ie speclab, ON7YD
qrs etc

to determine if your drive might have some
corrupted sectors?
You are not reading the mail thoroughly Bill, both my computers are crashing
with argo and its hardly likely that both have bad hard drives, but I do
defrag and scan frequently.
de MalG3KEV

Bill A