Re^2: LF: Non-linear signal processing

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re^2: LF: Non-linear signal processing
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:51:53 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Jim, Alex, and group,

>> Well, now all I have to do is sit back and relax while the spectrogram
>> software guys get it working... :-)
>
>I hope it will be soon because it is not very complex if original programm
>text is present.

I will play with the mentioned function in the time domain soon. Will let you know when more can be said about it.

BTW Alex -  I still have the complete "C" sources of my ancient DOS waterfall program, would you like to have it ? (on the PC I use at the present time, its useless because of incompatible VGA- and audio card)

Regards,

Wolf DL4YHF.