LF: Re: ARG0

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: ARG0
From: "lloyd chastant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:11:36 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mal, when I first started trying all these programs like ARGO, Spectran etc I had an ole 486 machine with a basic Creative sound card and 64M of RAM and always seemed to be a bit on edge with them working...I finally just said the heck with it and went with a nice Dell(used) 800mhz and 256M of RAM and a Creative128 sound card and magically these programs cruise along with no sign of hic-up.Sure is nice .That may not be an option but the point is they do require some help HI!!!
73 de Lloyd W3NF